sábado, 10 de abril de 2010

Like a Ghost......


Like a ghost.....

I'm here..... I'm there........

Nothing real..... Nothing forever...... Just imagination.....


Flying like the wind in a dark night, waiting that the full moon show me the way......

There are no voices... There are no cryings.... Nobody around me.... I'm alone....


I wanna aweak up of that dream.... where a veil of darkness don't shows the horizon which is full of coloured things.....full of posibilities.... full of life.


There are lots of things in my head..... but soon all will be back to normality.

Hope so!!!


I believe in myself.... and that's all I need....


...... I'm writing in english because always write in spanish..... and because in this way I'm refresing my mind....


Just a few words..... Just a few feelings.......

Thats...... Thats......... Thats all folks!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario